Monday, February 25, 2013

Day25 Thing A Day Mirror Image

My Star pendant didn't go well.... I kept adding to it until it became to cluttered so I won't have an entry for the PCAGOE challenge this month.  Sometimes I don't know when to quit.

Mirror imaging  is one of my favorite techniques.  Here are the pieces I made today.

I made half & half beads to go with the pendant.

Click on the photos for a closer look.




I will use these for earrings


and I can always find a use for yet another mirror image heart.


Back to making beads.....

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. I love the top pendant. Did you use sand paper on that? The texture is great.
    That heart is amazing. You are going to have people born under the LEO sign fighting for it. We should be claying together because I love doing mirror imaging with clay. Actually that heart matches everything I own. Tell me what that originated from. Do you twist your clay before you cut it or just mush it together?

    ReplyDelete