Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 18 Thing A Day Cane Work Tiles

I was not pleased with the Finale ending of Downton Abbey last night... don't know how many of you are fans, it's one of my favorite television series.  I was very much enjoying the way it was coming to a happy ending.... and then they did that!!  I must admit it made me cry. Not fun at all.  Now we have to wait for the season 4.

Okay, here is what I made for Day 18... I used yesterdays cane to make 4 different tiles

Click on the photos for a closer look.

Here's the cane


Here are the tiles.  The colors darkened a bit... the yellow looks more orange and the red is burgundy.


I want to use these two together.... haven't decided exactly how yet... something with wire...


This one will make a pretty pendant on it's own.


This one will most likely be a pendant to.



I need to make matching beads to go with the pendants.  And maybe earrings too.

I am working on a necklace for tomorrow... see you then.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. I am with you, I didn't like the way it ended either. I just recently got caught up with the series (season 1 and 2) and they have to get rid of one of my favorite characters...darn!! Love that show! Love your tiles...awesome canework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lupe, Good to know I'm not alone.. Yip, that was a big disappointment.... I so thought it was going to have a happy ending.... I like happy endings once in awhile...

      Glad you like the tiles.

      BJ

      Delete