Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 20 Thing A Day Polymer Clay & Bead Necklace

Heather and I went over to Michaels today. I was hoping the jewelry chains would be on sale, turned out none of the things I use were on sale so I didn't buy much.... just a few $1.00 rubber stamps from the sale bin and a few note pads.  Got out my Michaels card at the check out stand but the clerk said they had discontinued the rewards program.

We  also went to the Chef's Shop....  I love that place, so many cool things.  I brought a new canister set with roosters on them. They look good in my kitchen.

I redid the red & black necklace from yesterday.  Took off the red cord and added black chain.  

Click on the photos for a closer look.


I added a couple dangles of black beads, the air filled pendant and the wrap around beads are very light, it needed more weight, I like it better now.


Here is a closer look.  I continued the drawn design on the beads with the wire.


A big storm with ice and snow is headed our way.... the cable sometimes goes out when it storms.... so I may not be able to post anything tomorrow.   I just hope the electricity stays on.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment