Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day12 Thing A Day Texture Tiles & More

Running late tonight.... took a little snooze in my recliner.  Now I will probably be up all night.

I used some of the beads from yesterday to make a necklace.... still have to add chain to finish it but I think it looks pretty good so far.

Click on the photos for a closer look.


I used the texture sheets from the swap to make a heart pendant...



.... and asymmetrical  MG tiles for  a necklace.


I will most likely use this one by itself.


this is the back, I like how the flowers look like they are floating.



I will add wire to these and make a necklace.



I had fun with my new texture sheets.  I am going to try them with other colors of clay.... I'm thinking round beads with the Cherry Blossoms will be pretty.

I have to get my days and nights turned back around.... maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment