Monday, September 21, 2009

No Quiche

Well poop, I am so mad at myself!! All weekend I looked forward to a bacon, tomato and spinach salad and a Denver Quiche from Alpine Suppe . Even early this morning as I was sipping a cup of hazelnut coffee and browsing Flickr my taste buds were primed as visions of quiche danced in my head. Yum, I could hardly wait.

So I went back to the studio to make some flower cabs, lost track of time..... you guessed it, it suddenly hit me "QUICHE!!! " screamed in my head... it was 2:05. Oh no! to late!! Damn, damn, damn.

When hubby came bumbling down the stairs I tried to blame it on him... he knew I was looking forward to that quiche, I told him yesterday, if only he had come down sooner, he could have reminded me. Okay now I feel a little better, it wasn't my fault.

So here I sit munching on a baloney and peanut butter sandwich (it's good, you should try it). Everyone is forewarned tomorrow I better get that quiche or they will be hell to pay.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh Noooooooo!! I'm going to lay low until you get your Quiche Fix tomorrow. ROFL! So sorry that happened.

    ReplyDelete