Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Polymer Clay Brooches & Necklaces

Yes, more brooches. I am determined to put pinbacks on ALL the brooches in the "to do" boxes before I make anything new. The jelly belly kitty pin is one of the first things I made over 3 years ago and the poor thing has been sitting in the "to do" box patiently waiting for a pinback, now she has one... she is a happy kitty, I can hear her purring.That poor turtle has been sitting around for a while too... not as long as kitty... but over a year.
I like the 3-D flower pins in this photo. I like the others too, they are made with alcohol inks on gold and silver leaf then sealed with liquid Kato.
And I finished a couple necklaces too!! I used copper wire, faceted crystal beads and copper bead caps to make the links.
And last but not least a Mica Shift pendant. I'm a big fan of copper so once again I made the links with glass pearls & lacy bead caps, glass cathedral beads, copper wire and chain. The back of the pendant is pretty too... I forgot to take a photo... I'm old, I forget things, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment