Friday, February 3, 2012

Thing a Day Day 3

Heather took photos of the ATC's, We put them in plastic bags, I remembered to put my name tag in each bag and the ATC's are now on their way.  Yeah!!!  Now all I have to do is wait patiently.... yip, you bet... sure, I can do that.... Good thing I have TAD to keep me busy.

Here is the pendant I made for Day 3  Still playing with cane ends.  and left over pieces of the crackled silver leaf sheets.

Click on the photos for a closer look.


This one is a little closer. Can you see the Swarovski rhinestones?


A better look at the pink ball chain.  I'm not a big fan of pink so I almost didn't buy any of the pink, now I'm glad I did.



Here is the back... just plain black with a textured design.  I sanded the sides.







No comments:

Post a Comment