Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2012 Thing a Day Day 14 & a late Day 13

I wasn't feeling very well yesterday so I kinda cheated on my "Thing a Day"  I used a photo of one of the ATC's I made for the swap.

Here it is. All of  the 20 ATC's that I made are different, I'm not good at making duplicates of anything.

Click on the photos for a closer look.


I know I should have made hearts for todays Thing a Day but I didn't,  I spent most of the day wrapped in blanket, sitting in front of the tv  and playing with wire. I was sniffling and sneezing and didn't feel like playing with clay. I made this wire "zentangle" brooch instead. The tangle of wires surrounds an owl bead.  I like it.


I also sanded the sides and back of this Sun Goddess brooch.  I'll put a pin back on it tomorrow.


Time for my favorite tv show "Justified"

More tomorrow.... still have plans for several canes.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment