Thursday, February 16, 2012

2012 Thing A Day Day 16 Another Border Cane & More

Similar colors to yesterday, a little different design and it's wider.

Click on the photos for a closer look.

I used some of the end scraps to make the little canes at the top.


And of course I used other scraps to make "end of day" beads.


Heather gave me a few dichroic glass cabochon, I used two of them in the center of these flat disk beads that I made from scraps. The photo doesn't do them justice... they are gonna look really good when I  use them on a necklace.


and I made ... what   else? ..... another pendant.  I only had two of the dichroic cabs  but I found a whole bag of "glass gems" that I bought some months ago at Michaels.  Looks pretty good...right?


I'm huffing and puffing but I'm keeping up with the "thing a day"  and posting every day too. Not bad for an old gal!

See you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment