Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 1 of 2016 Thing A Day on Polymer Clay Central

I got a new computer for Christmas..... went from a Mac to a PC .....,  I am so confused! This old dog is not enjoying learning new tricks.

 I 'm pretty sure I have photos floating around all over the place. ... first of all it took me forever to figure out how to download from my camera to the computer even with written step by step instructions from my son, I can't tell you how happy I was to find a few of them on my desk top and then somehow managed to transfer  them into a "picture" folder. And to think I have to attempt doing it again tomorrow..... maybe rum & coke will help.... or just  rum.

This is the first day of the annual "Thing a Day" on Polymer Clay Central, I look forward to TAD every year and  would love to have you join us. It's a fun way to chase away the winter blues and get the creative juices flowing. Hope you will at least stop by and see what everyone is working on and leave a comment or two.

Okay I did mange to find a couple photos and stick them in a folder...

I've had this pendant for a while and finally got around to stringing it, I tried it with different chains and cords but didn't care for the look..  First I was going to braid the faux suede cord , nope, didn't like it, tried weaving it with wire and yip that looked pretty good.

Click on the photos for a closer look.


I like the back .... guess it could be worn either way.


Now all I have to do is add a clasp.

That is it for today, but I shall return..... if the computer gods are kind!!

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment