Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 3 Thing A Day Heart Necklaces.

I have to hurry, have 20 minutes until Justified starts.... my favorite show!

I promised to get some heart jewelry made for the gallery and I'm running out of time. Went through my heart stash and found several I can make into jewelry.

Finished 3 necklaces today:


This one was easy, it already had the wire work. All I had to do was add a matching chain.

Front view:


The back: I usually don't leave the wrapping wire exposed like this but it doesn't look to bad. 


This is a simple heart, all I had to do was add the chain.  


I sanded the front and back so it is smooth to the touch 


This is one of my favorite hearts. I embellished it with woven wire and seed beads. I love how it turned out. 


I textured the back with sandpaper to give it a nice finish.


Gotta run, "Justified" start in 1 minute!! Yikes!! I will edit later. 

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment