Friday, January 8, 2010

Polymer Clay & Beads

I apologize for neglecting my blog.... I have a head cold and now that the holidays are over I have a bit of a let down and am experiencing a case of winter blues. I do this every year and turn to my hobbies to pick me up. So be prepared, I'll be making lots of stuff.

I made these pendants from thin sheets of polymer clay that I folded, gathered and twisted into different shapes. I then added lots of crystal beads in complimentary colors. I will make matching chains when my wire order arrives.

Click on the photos for a closer look

Same pendants from a different angle.
I will be showing you the Christmas wrapping entries soon.... I have to edit the photos and write descriptions... right now my brain is a little fuzzy... head cold... or old age... or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment