Sunday, January 17, 2010

Morning Routine

Corny, my no nonsense cat.
My cats are getting me up early again. For some reason Corny doesn't like to eat alone, she keeps meowing in my ear until I stumble from bed and follow her to the kitchen. Now if her food dish was empty or I needed to put fresh water in the water dish I could understand but that is not the case, I take care of those chores before I go to bed. She just wants company while she eats.

I'm not a happy camper when I first wake up, my kids were always afraid to wake me but not this pesky cat, she could care less. I may have told you this before but I'm old and I frequently repeat myself so get use to it..... or you'll learn to ignore me like my family does.

Okay, now my morning routine goes like this. I get a large cup of flavored coffee, I know I've told you I like flavored coffee but some things are worth repeating.... this morning it's Wild Mountain Blueberry.

First I check my email, then I check to see if anyone left messages on my blog or my Flickr site, If folks are nice enough to leave comments I want to respond.... it's like having coffee with friends... if I forget to respond I am again using the "old age" thing as an excuse, it's not because I don't love hearing from you... I do.

I then go to the PCC (Polymer Clay Central) forums to check on new posts. If you don't already hang out there you should come on over, there is a wealth of information and you won't meet a nicer bunch of people. If you need help with anything polymer clay, someone there will come to the rescue. And they know a lot about other things too. If you don't want to post you can just lurk but we'd love to have you join us. We have a fun challenge coming up in Feb that you might want to join. More about that later.

After PCC I check out other blogs.... this can be time consuming so I have to be careful... one blog leads to another blog that leads to another blog and before I know it hours have gone by and my poor muse is over stimulated.... not good, then I'm all sixes and sevens when I head back to my clay room and I can't decide what I want to next.... you ever have that happen?

I learned to wait for the evening hours before I surf around Flickr... there is a never ending wealth of wonder there. I get excited just thinking about it.

Okay I am ready to "play with clay". I have new texture sheets that are wonderful.... I'll blog about that later. So come on back ya'll... no, I'm not from the south, I just like to say ya'll.






No comments:

Post a Comment