Monday, September 23, 2013

Polymer Clay Journal

A quick post today to show you my latest Polymer Clay Journal, it's a little busy but I like it.  I gave away most of the journal I made and need to restock.  They make nice gifts for friends and family. I have a drawer full of scraps from polymer clay sheets that I used in other projects, the scraps are what I used on this journal cover.


A different angle I textured the background with sandpaper and added shaded glimmer with PearlEx.


Close up of the birdie. I used a rubber texture sheet for the background on the birds body, she looks good in aqua swirls don't you think?


I aso finished a couple pendants.  I made beads to go with this one.


Closer looks at the pendant.


This is how I finished the back.


I added a wire leaf to this mica shift tile and used the top of the leaf for a bail. I wired the leaf in place....


....then concealed the wire on the back with a piece of textured clay.


That's it for today.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment