Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Polymer Clay Inchie Swap

I thought I better do this before I forget.... I recently took part in an Inchie Swap on Facebook.  I signed up to make two sets..... a dozen in each set.

These are the ones I sent.

                                                                        Set One:

                                                                          Set Two


And here are the sets I got back. 

Set One:


                                                                      Set Two


I enjoy swapping. I like making the items and sending them off to new friends all over the world and I especially love receiving and opening the packages.  I don't belong to a guild or go to any of the retreats and I've never taken a class so this is my way of connecting with other polymer clay artists.  I've been trying to come up with a clever way to display all my little treasures .... do you have any suggestions?

Okay , I am off  to play with clay. That's it for today. 

Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

  1. they are lovely! I must have a got at inchies some time. You could put them in a box frame, or you could carry on making and collecting them and do a mosaic with them. A mirror surround, a table top, anything you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy, the mirror idea sounds interesting. I did use a few of them on a pencil holder that I will post later today.

      Delete