Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Polymer Clay Feather Pendants

Yesterday was suppose to be candy making day but the humidity was high so I waited until today. I still have one batch of divinity to make and then I'll be done. Oh I almost forgot, I still have to put the the chocolate on the almond butter crunch. Good thing I only have to do this once a year.

To come down from my sugar high I left the kitchen and made a couple layered pendants with the "feather" cane. I'm not to crazy about the shape of the one on the right but I love the colors. I may have to do a little whittling..... any suggestions? I'm working on a bowl now, my first bowl, it looks really good so far. I hope I can get it off the glass bowl after it is "baked". I tried looking up tutorials but didn't have much luck.

Click on the photo for a closer look.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these pendants are amazing!!!! The details are so intricate...you must be so pleased with how these turned out, I know I would be. And that candy...yum...it all sounds so good! I usually make fudge around Christmas time but have not done so yet. At least I got the cookies done...now on to some pies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy.... sorry I didn't respond sooner. I'm still recovering from all the ho ho ho'ing!!

    BJ

    ReplyDelete