Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Mixed Media Jewelry

Shhhhhhh.....don't tell anyone... I'm still paying with clay. I know, I know. I'm suppose to be getting ready for Christmas. I have cookie to bake, candy to make, a tree to put up, a house to decorate inside and out... all the garland, lights, ornaments, Santas.... everything still in the attic. For some reason I think I have lots of time and I know I don't. It's da muses fault, she keeps whispering in my ear....

Click on the photos for a closer look.

This is one of my favorites, I like the colors and the design. The fringe beads remind me of Grapes. I am going to hang it on copper chain.... as soon as I find the chain.
Not to sure I like this one, it's a little funky, looks like a crab or a bug creature. The swirly bead is much prettier in person.... have I mentioned I need a new camera?
This one is BIG, I call it Big Red. I made the frame first and then used a cane for the polymer clay center. It's more attractive is person too... camera Santa, I need a camera.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! 'Big Red' is fantastic!! I like the first one too :) and the middle one would look very cool as a crab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one it's greatly creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't pick a favorite of these three - they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ...I like the buggy one for that reason...i'd be proud to wear it!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete