Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Polymer Clay Challenge

In order to take part in the 2015 Polymer Clay Challenge I have agreed to make at least one new item per week and post it on my blog.... I can do that! Here is my first weeks entry.


Heart necklace and earring set: I used Hemalyke beads and matching wire to make the chain and the drops on the earrings.


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Ours was one of our best, all the family came to Eureka Springs and we enjoyed showing them around. We didn't have our usual gift wrapping challenge, to complicated with everyone having to travel.

I now have my jewelry for sale in one of the local Galleries.  The Fantasy and Stone Gallery on Spring St.  The gallery is filled will wonderful handmade items by some very talented artist. I will be showing you photos soon.

My dinner just arrived so I will close for now.

My New Years resolution.... blog on a regular basis, at least once a week!

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry Monique, I was trying to add something to this post and somehow erased the whole thing not just your comment. My computer skills leave much to be desired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ, those are incredible. I love those earrings and the colors. How do you come up with all your ingenious wire creations? You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Bonnie, you always say the nicest things.

      Delete
  3. Awesome work! I love the whimsical design of the necklace! Clever indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite beautiful indeed! Love the colors!
    Was wondering why there are so few comments on your blog, but I am sure it is because your posts were 'invisible' for a long time! Because your work is outstanding! And I personally love that I don't have to scroll endlessly through intentional wordiness blah blah to find the actual work! I hate that I have only stumbled upon it 3 years later!

    ReplyDelete