Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Canes and Things

I made a few more simple canes and then used them to make a couple pendants.  And of course a mirror image from scraps. I have tons of mirror image tiles, I bet you do to, right? 

Click on the photos for a closer look.


I love these!! I purchased red, blue and purple flower canes from my friend Jackie and used the red ones on these red striped tiles.  Jackie makes beautiful canes... I love her flowers and her kaleidoscope canes are amazing. Do yourself a favor and check out her Etsy shop, The Pleasant Pheasant
Her prices are reasonable and you can't ask for better customer service.  

2 comments:

  1. Awww BJ, how sweet of you to share "me" on your blog. I appreciate it! And how CUTE these flowers look on the stripes, what a wonderful "offset", they look so good that way. I really like that and will consider trying some of it myself, when I make new pens and things, if you don't mind my using your idea. Thanks again! You're a sweet friend. ~Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Jackie... and please feel free to use the stripes idea.

    ReplyDelete