Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Still Alive

Sorry for the long silence, I had to have emergency surgery on the 11th and just got home from the hospital a couple days ago...... so I haven't been able to blog or clay.  I should be up and running again soon.  I must be getting better cause I'm starting to clay in my dreams.... maybe my muse will come up with something cool.

My sweet daughter has worked very hard to keep my flower gardens alive even tho the heat here has been terrible.





Hope to see you soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Garden looks lovely. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon and get that weather cooler there. I will be in Chicago in two weeks. Wish you were closer to the Windy City so I could stop by and see your beautiful canes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're okay, and I hope you are feeling better soon!

    Your flowers look beautiful, your daughter did great! Things here are looking pretty sad with this heatwave... Grass is brown and crunchy in spots where there's no shade.

    Looking forward to seeing what your muse inspires!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fortunate to have those lovely blooms to inspire you as you convalesce. Before you know it your hands will be itching to play... and that is great therapy once you are up for it. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the kind words. I feel a little better each day, still a little woozy but hopefully that will pass. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear that you are on the mend. Your daughter is wonderful, she does have a green thumb for sure.

    ReplyDelete