Today I'm working on more of the beaded band pieces, it's going a little slow, two of the pieces I didn't like so I took them apart. Just so you'll know it's a real hassle to get clay out of the bands... I was tempted to toss them but I'd invested to much time in the beading to do that... so I muttered a few choice words and kept digging. I was getting frustrated so I sat everything aside and took a break.
While waiting for my muse to sort out what to do with the beaded bands I finished the backing for my wire duck. Turned out pretty good, I like him. Now I can go get some quiche... that always makes me happy.