Monday, October 12, 2009

Beaded Bands

I have a half formed idea for a couple pins that I would like to make that include beaded bands and ruffled clay... so I had to bead some bands.

These are small ring size bands, took me forever to bead them. I greatly admire expert beaders they all must have the patience of Job. I'm hoping with practice it will get easier and less time consuming but I have a feeling there is no quick way to drag several feet of thread through all those itty bitty beads one at a time. I'm not kidding it took me hours to make each one of these.

I made this Celestial Pin while I was beading. I had to take breaks to uncross my eyes.

I had some left over cane pieces that I stuck together and made this cane. I like it... just not sure what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment