Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Completed Jewelry

Happy dancing here.... I almost have my Christmas shopping done!!  I haven't been able to do much claying but I did assemble a few pieces for Heather to add to my Etsy shop.

I sanded and buffed the bead then added coiled wire and seed beads to make this asymmetrical necklace.   To see more views check my shop....Knightwork Studio


I strung this pendant on waxed cord. I used the Skinner blend cane to make matching beads and secured them on the cord with Chinese button knots.


Matching earrings can be worn with the above necklace.... or the one in the next photo.



I strung this pendant on complimentary green faux suede cord and used amber colored wire for the bail and cord ends.


I used a soft peachy tinted faux suede cord to sting this pendant.  I like faux suede cord, I have it in several colors, it is soft, light weight and comfortable to wear..... and it looks good too.




I made a long coiled wire bail to string this raven pendant.  I used silver glass cube beads to even the sides and strung it on a silver color ball chain.



For this necklace I backed the lacy links with variegated polymer clay then joined them with links made with copper beads and amber wire and finished with a antiqued copper chain.....



and then I used one of my flower canes to jazz up the backs..... making it reversible.  I like the front side the best.... Heather likes to back.




All the above jewelry is now listed in my  Etsy shop.... Knightwork Studio

 I used Memory wire, glass beads, matching seed beads and lacy bead caps to make this delicate looking necklace and matching earrings.

 Sheez, can you see the difference in the photos.... Heather took all of the previous photos.... I took these.... even used the same camera, she does a much better job.


Close up of earrings.


Last is pair of cupid earrings. I used cupid charms backed with polymer clay tiles  to make these.


back of earrings


Thats it for today....thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment