Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Catch up Time for TAD Playing with Polymer Clay

Obviously I can't manage posting every day, I run out of steam when the sun goes down.... so here are my catch up photos for TAD



Day 13
Mixed Media Heart
I  added  Wire and Beads
Back with wire & beads


Day 14
Valentine Heart Beads

Small heart beads with birdhouses,
The beads are about the size of a dime.

Day 15
Scrap Beads & Mixed Media Pendant

Close up of Pendant


Day 16
Mixed Media Pendants using previously posted beads.

Now I am once again caught up.
Thanks for stopping by.  

4 comments:

  1. BJ, those pieces are great and the wire work is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog. Your stories have put a smile on my face - thank you! You have a great feel for colour and colour combining - I'm so envious but enjoying revelling in your creations. All wonderful. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Kato Rubber Stamp

    ReplyDelete